THE POWER OF ASSERTIVE FEEDBACK for MANAGERS
Giving and receiving constructive feedback is one of the most difficult managerial skills. What is even more difficult is to lead a feedback to a desired change in behavior.
How to ask your employees for request to be sure they are fulfilled? How to respond if the answer has to be negative? How to provide information to subordinates that are perceived as an opportunity and not a criticism. Assertivenes provies tools for open and constructive communication, even in the most difficult topics. Assertiveness is an attitude that helps achieve ones goals while respecting the goals of others.
The aim of the training is to learn to:
- Receive feedback (praise and criticism)
- Express constructive criticism and praise
- Influence the subordinates in a non-aggressive way and without manipulation
- Provide employees with performance evaluation that is motivating and assertive at the same time
- Ask request and delegate tasks effectively
- Communicate in a way that motivates and strengthens self-esteem.